If you have been in a car accident the first thing you need to do is seek immediate medical attention. Your full recovery is the most important part of your case, and this includes financial recovery as well. It can be tempting to talk to the insurance adjuster for the negligent party soon after the accident, medical bills will be adding up you will have out-of-pocket expenses. But it is critical to remember the adjuster is not on your side, and talking to an adjuster without hiring an attorney can dramatically lower your recovery.
Rather than taking the risks of working out your own settlement by letting an adjuster talk you into giving details about the accident, call a qualified personal injury attorney for help. Here are just a few of the benefits of partnering with our office when you have been hurt in an accident:
- We know how to navigate the process with the insurance company, and remove the burden of the accident from your shoulders so you can focus on medical treatment, healing, and getting better.
- We will work hard to try and settle outside of court.
- We will identify all available types and sources of insurance, so you will recover the greatest extent of your damages.
- If a lawsuit is necessary, we make sure the case is filed on time so your rights are protected. You have a limited time to file a lawsuit after an accident, and if you miss the cutoff date you will not be allowed to make your claim with the Courts. The time limit for a personal injury is two years and while this sounds like a long time, there are a lot of steps that must be taken prior to making a claim and the time passes quickly.
- We gather and preserve the evidence that is most helpful to your case, and present it to the adjuster or Court on your behalf.
- We take statements from witnesses and decide which documents to introduce into evidence.
- We prepare you for your testimony and explain the process so you know what to expect.
Being in an accident is scary, but when you know where to turn for help the burden is eased. We have experience helping hurt people get what they deserve and fight for a full and fair compensation for your injuries. We seek damages for lost wages, past and future medical expenses, the costs of ongoing care or treatment, emotional distress, and any other out of pocket expenses you have incurred. If your property was damaged in the accident we also make a demand for reimbursement of what it will cost to repair or replace your car and all other personal property. Let us help you today.
If you have been in an accident, we know what to do. Contact the attorneys at Yetnikoff Law Offices, PLLC for answers to your questions and learn how we can help get you the maximum compensation possible. Call us at 800-279-6331 or visit us online.