Izzy Yetnikoff at Yetnikoff Law Offices, PLLC, has extensive knowledge on all sorts of vehicle, bicycle, scooter, and pedestrian accidents. If you’ve ever been in a car accident, you know how chaotic and stressful it can be. Retaining a clear account of the events that led up to the accident can be difficult. A DashCam can solve this problem for you.
DashCams are typically placed on your dashboard or mounted to your windshield. They will record video and audio inside the car, as well as in front and behind your car. Due to their practical use and affordability, more and more drivers are discovering the value of owning a dash cam.
Here’s how a DashCam accomplishes the following:
- Protects you in an accident: If another driver is involved in your accident, their version of what caused the accident might be different from yours. Having a DashCam protects you from someone falsely claiming that you were at fault. This could end up saving you from increased car insurance premiums or rates.
- Could get you out of a ticket: If you were pulled over for a traffic violation that you are not guilty of, your camera could quickly prove to the officer or a judge that you were following the law.
- Help to avoid insurance fraud: Believe it or not, some people intentionally get into car accidents to collect on insurance. DashCams are a great tool to protect yourself from being the victim of insurance fraud.
- Provides evidence for other drivers: Your dash cam footage could end up providing an accurate account of an accident that you witnessed while driving.
- Keeps tabs on whoever borrows your car: If you have a newly licensed or other driver that borrows your car, a DashCam will make them more likely to follow the rules of the road, and give you some peace of mind.
Before purchasing a DashCam, make sure you’re following the laws of your state. Arizona state driving laws allow you to install a DashCam in your car. However, you’ll need to make sure you’re following the regulations for windshield obstructions.
Izzy Yetnikoff at Yetnikoff Law Offices, PLLC, has extensive knowledge on all sorts of vehicle, bicycle, scooter, and pedestrian accidents. If you have been in an accident, call Izzy Yetnikoff at Yetnikoff Law Offices, PLLC for help. Call us at 800-279-6331 or visit us online for more information about how we can help you today.