Car accidents happen in all sorts of ways – you may be in a head on collision, be hit by a car that is running a red light, be hit from behind, suffer injuries in a multi-car accident, or be sideswiped. Each of these types of car accidents is common, but the injuries suffered are unique to each case. In order to make a demand for full reimbursement you first have to identify the type of accident, so a full explanation of how you were injured can be provided. The adjuster for the negligent driver will want to know exactly how the accident happened and will also ask that you prove your injuries are the direct result of the accident. We have the experience you need to explain how you were hurt, and how the accident was caused.
Common causes of Arizona car accidents include:
- Distracted driving: texting and driving is quickly becoming the most common cause of car accidents. When a driver takes their attention off of the road to send or read a text an overcorrection or other driving mistake can happen.
- Drinking and driving: when drivers take the wheel after having too much to drink, an accident is likely.
- Disregarding traffic signals or signs: running a red light or floating through a stop sign can lead to a head on collision, a sideswipe, or a T-bone accident. If the driver who disregards the signals is also driving fast, the results can be devastating.
- Road conditions: construction zones are full of workers and heavy machinery, making it necessary to slow down while in the construction area. Failure to follow the posted limit in a construction zone can cause serious injuries.
- Weather: drivers are required to drive safely for the conditions, and this includes the weather. If it is raining, it is smart to slow down. If the sun is bright, it is a good idea to wear sunglasses and leave enough space between you and the car ahead.
If you have been involved in any of these types of car accidents, let us help. When we take on your personal injury case, we conduct a full investigation before making a demand for compensation. By fulling investigating the case and gathering all of the evidence we are able to put together a strategy designed to give you maximum recovery. Call today to find out more.
If you have been in an accident and suffered an injury, call the attorneys at Yetnikoff Law Offices, PLLC right away for help. Call us at 800-279-6331 or visit us online for more information.